Procedures and Checklist
Thank you for considering Jacobson Sinai Academy for your child’s education. The Admissions Committee seeks your cooperation in the following procedures to expedite the application process. Please read the forms carefully and complete them fully. It is important for both parents, and/or the guardian/s with legal custody, to sign the application in the areas indicated. You will receive an email acknowledgement that your initial application is received and complete. Please make checks payable to Jacobson Sinai Academy. Applications for new students will be processed in the order they were received. Applications for siblings of current students will be given preference. When a particular age group/grade reaches its capacity, a wait-pool will be created.
- Complete and sign the application form/s and attach the following:
- Copy of birth certificate – required for all students entering TGS (18 to 24 months) through PK4.
- Copy of passport if the applicant is not a U.S. citizen.
- $150 non-refundable application fee.*
- $495 fee* for the Pre-Admission Achievement and Developmental Assessment, for students entering Kindergarten to 8th grade. This screening is used to help determine acceptance and placement. You will be contacted by our school guidance counselor to schedule the testing for your child.
- Submit the Permission to Release School Records form to the appropriate office at your child’s current school (entering PK3-PK4)
When your child’s folder is complete (including records, recommendations, screening report, etc.), the Admissions Committee will consider the application. Notification of acceptance for admission will be made on a rolling basis after February 16. You are welcome to contact the school for additional information or to confirm that the application folder is complete.
Please direct all questions to Ronit Felszer, Admissions Director email@example.com or 305-932-9011 at extension 233.